In conjunction with the ADA, the National Organization of Men in Nutrition (N.O.M.I.N.) values and respects the diverse viewpoints and individual differences of all people. Our mission and goal is to promote dietetics careers to all males and to support men who are nutritionists or DTRs to grow professionally.
Our goals include the following:
* To provide a way to network and exchange information related to males in the dietetics profession.
* To develop and implement strategies to recruit men to the dietetics profession.
* To develop strategies to increase the visibility of dietetics as a career choice for men interested in health care careers.
* To facilitate retention and career development for male students who are majoring in nutrition.
* To advocate for continued research, education and dissemination of information about men's health issues and men in dietetics.
Membership is open regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, ancestry, citizenship, culture, socioeconomic status, geographical location, political view, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability. You must be an ADA member or eligible for ADA membership.